Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Fraxel® is the world’s most advanced and trusted skin rejuvenation system. This revolutionary laser can dramatically improve the quality of the skin, with results you can actually see and feel.
Fraxel® Laser Treatment repairs damaged skin with minimal downtime by promoting fast and natural healing. Restore the healthy skin of your youth and gain a renewed sense of confidence with this safe, non-invasive procedure.
Results you can see and feel.
Fraxel® Laser Treatment is a safe, non-invasive procedure that allows you to rediscover the fresh, healthy skin of your youth.
Benefits of Fraxel® Laser Treatment:
- Improve texture tone and pore size.
- Erase unwanted brown spots.
- Smooth wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars.
- Rejuvenate your neck, chest and hands.
- Minimal downtime.
How does Fraxel treatment work?
Think of your skin as a digital photo in need of high-quality restoration or touch up. Just as a damaged painting is delicately restored one small area at a time, Fraxel® Laser Treatment improves your appearance by affecting only a fraction of your skin at a time with thousands of tiny microscopic laser beams.
At your initial consultation, Dr Nawab will determine the best treatment plan for your desired results. Each Fraxel® Laser Treatment targets between 20 and 25 percent of the skin’s surface. On average, an effective treatment regimen is 3 to 5 sessions, spaced about 2 to 4 weeks apart. Results are immediate and progressive. Optimal improvement is usually visible in about 2 to 3 months. Because Fraxel® Laser Treatment spares healthy tissue; it is effective even on delicate skin areas, such as the neck, chest and hands.
Fraxel® Laser Treatment can be performed right in your doctor’s office using only topical anesthesia.
What happens after the treatment?
You will experience a mild sunburn sensation for about an hour and then minimal discomfort. The skin will have a pinkish tone for 5 to 7 days. Swelling is minimal and generally resolves in 2 to 3 days.
Some patients are able to return to routine activities, including work and social obligations, the same day of treatment. Others require a little more time, depending upon their skin condition and treatment. Please consult your physician to understand how Fraxel Laser Treatment will fit into your schedule.
New epidermal skin develops within 24 hours. This process of skin repair involves:
- Bronzing: Your skin will have a bronze appearance that lasts anywhere from 3 to 14 days, depending on your treatment level.
- Flaking: Your skin will naturally and vigorously exfoliate as new skin replaces dead tissue. Flaking is similar to that of minor sunburn, but without the associated pain. Use of a moisturizer will mask the appearance of flaking.
- Sunscreen: Be sure to use sunscreen at least twice daily to protect your skin from sun exposure during both the healing phase and for several months after treatment. Apply a moisturizing sun block with an SPF of at least 30-plus. For added protection, use wide-brimmed hats when in direct sunlight.
Over the following weeks and months, the body repairs the deeper dermal tissues that have been affected by the Fraxel treatment, producing longer beneficial changes associated with a healthy, youthful appearance.