Fraxel is the world’s most advanced and trusted skin rejuvenation system. This revolutionary laser can dramatically improve the quality of the skin, with results you can actually see and feel.
Fraxel Laser Treatment repairs damaged skin with minimal downtime by promoting fast and natural healing. Restore the healthy skin of your youth and gain a renewed sense of confidence with this safe, non-invasive procedure.
Fraxel Laser Treatment is a safe, non-invasive procedure that allows you to rediscover the fresh, healthy skin of your youth.
This laser treatment can be used for mild, moderate, and severe skin damage, or even for simple prevention and maintenance of your skin. With the Fraxel Laser technique, your skin will become smoother, fresher, and healthier. Your skin texture and pores will size with the softening of wrinkle lines, and you will get the results you ever wanted.
How does it work?
Think of your skin as a digital photo in need of high-quality restoration or touch up. Just as a damaged painting is delicately restored one small area at a time, the laser treatment improves your appearance by affecting only a fraction of your skin at a time with thousands of tiny microscopic laser beams.
At your initial consultation, Dr Nawab will determine the best treatment plan for your desired results. Each Fraxel Treatment targets between 20 and 25 percent of the skin’s surface. On average, an effective treatment regimen is 3 to 5 sessions, spaced about 2 to 4 weeks apart. Results are immediate and progressive. Optimal improvement is usually visible in about 2 to 3 months. Because Fraxel Treatment spares healthy tissue; it is effective even on delicate skin areas, such as the neck, chest and hands.
Fraxel Laser Treatment can be performed right in your doctor’s office using only topical anesthesia.
Who can be treated with Fraxel Laser?
Most of the people can be treated with Fraxel Laser therapy because it’s a safe treatment on almost any skin type and color. Every person’s skin condition is unique, and everyone has a different genetic make-up, lifestyle, and personal history. This laser therapy targets your skin’s specific needs.
However, some people can’t get Fraxel Laser Treatment. Your professional skin therapist may warn you against the laser therapy if you have:
- Active acne
- A tendency to form scars
- Autoimmune disease or weak immune system
- Very dark skin
- Taken acne medication during the last year.
How to prepare for a Laser Treatment?
Before you get the therapy, your professional skin therapist will likely
- Ask for your medical history: You need to be prepared to answer all the questions before the treatment. You have to let your therapist know about your current and previous medical conditions and any medications that you are taking or you’ve taken previously. Also, you have to tell your therapist if you had cosmetical procedures in the past.
- You need to do a physical exam: Your professional skin therapist will examine your skin and the area that needs to be treated. This exam will help your therapist to find out what changes can be made and how it will affect the final results.
- You need to discuss your expectations: You need to tell your therapist what your expectations are from this treatment; besides, you need to be aware of the potential risks of laser therapy. You have to be sure you understand well how long the healing time will take and when you will be able to see the final results.
What happens after the treatment?
You will experience a mild sunburn sensation for about an hour and then minimal discomfort. The skin will have a pinkish tone for 5 to 7 days. Swelling is minimal and generally resolves in 2 to 3 days.
Some patients are able to return to routine activities, including work and social obligations, the same day of treatment. Others require a little more time, depending upon their skin condition and treatment. Please consult your physician to understand how Fraxel Laser Treatment will fit into your schedule.
New epidermal skin develops within 24 hours. This process of skin repair involves:
- Bronzing: Your skin will have a bronze appearance that lasts anywhere from 3 to 14 days, depending on your treatment level.
- Flaking: Your skin will naturally and vigorously exfoliate as new skin replaces dead tissue. Flaking is similar to that of minor sunburn, but without the associated pain. The use of a moisturizer will mask the appearance of flaking.
- Sunscreen: Be sure to use sunscreen at least twice daily to protect your skin from sun exposure during both the healing phase and for several months after treatment. Apply a moisturizing sun block with an SPF of at least 30-plus. For added protection, use wide-brimmed hats when in direct sunlight.
Over the following weeks and months, the body repairs the deeper dermal tissues that have been affected by the Fraxel treatment, producing longer beneficial changes associated with a healthy, youthful appearance.
What are the side effects of the treatment?
After the laser treatment, you may experience swelling and redness on the area that had been treated. The intensity of the side effects may depend on how aggressive your laser therapy was and what healing characteristics your skin has. Every skin is different. Some people who had more aggressive treatment may experience greater side effects than expected, while others who had less aggressive therapy may experience fewer side effects.
How many Laser Treatments will I need?
The number of necessary laser therapies depends on the results on your skin. For example, the condition had been treated or how your skin responds to the therapy are common factors when the number of treatments is decided. Most of the people start to see the changes on their skins after 3 to 5 sessions that are usually spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Does Fraxel Laser Treatment hurt?
Every skin therapist tries to make the session as comfortable as possible. Your professional therapist will apply a topical numbing cream on the area that will be treated before the procedure. Usually, cold air is also used in the treated area during the session to minimize the discomfort. Most people may feel a sunburn-sensation after the therapy, which usually disappears in a few hours.
How much Fraxel treatment cost? *:
Face treatment: $995/treatment / Package for 3 treatments is available for $2500.
*Prices reflect the starting price and may vary by individual treatments.
Ask for a consultation to get a better idea of the cost for your particular case.