Vitamin C Facial Treatment
Let’s C! Have you heard how beneficial Vitamin C is for your skin? Unless you’ve been “out of touch” for the past 20 years you probably have seen Vitamin C products everywhere.
Allow me to break it down for you. Vitamin C is water soluable. Our skin is made of lipids so in order for Vitamin C to be absorbed it needs to be a stable form of Vitamin C. Stable and effective forms of Vitamin C are: ascorbic acid, L-ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl ascorbate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate.
The many benefits of Vitamin C include:
- Protect skin cells and skin's support structure from UV-related damage
- Improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Strengthen skin's barrier response
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote collagen production
- Enhance effectiveness of peels and microdermabrasion
- Lessen hyperpigmentation (at levels of 3% or greater)
- Boost the efficacy of sunscreen actives
Our Vitamin C Facial is the perfect “GO TO” year round but especially beneficial during summer months when we are exposed to those powerful UVA Rays. We take the good with the bad, right? Pre-cleanse, exfoliate, steam, deep cleanse, extract (if necessary), tone, Vitamin C, Calming cool Alginate mask, moisturize, protect. Shoulder, hand, head massage included.
So, if you “Wanna Drop a Decade” ~ make Vitamin C one of your staples inside, with fruits and vegetables and out with topical Vitamin C.